Sorry it's been a while since I posted. Not really much going on in life. Work, school, Dan's travelings for work and the ferrets. But hey you've waited a few days so here, let me provide you internet world with something semi-interesting.

Apparently I went all domestic this weekend. I got connected with my inner '50s housewife. I decided I wanted to make cookies but I really didn't want to eat them. Thus I made cookies and found people to give them to. Yay!!! I love to bake desserts, I just don't need to eat them. I'm not really a sugar person anyways. I like salty things more.

Here's the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies:

Then I made raspberry freezer jam and blueberry freezer jam. I would've just stuck with the raspberry jam since I loved the stuff my mother in-law made. However Dan is not a fan of seeds in fruit, thus he avoids raspberries and strawberries. If it is so processed kind of food product where no seeds are found then he doesn't mind so much. Thus I made blueberry jam. I hope he likes it. But if not I'll have lots of jam for myself!

Here's the blueberries prior to the crushing:
Here's the blueberry and raspberry jam:


I also plann to make Chocolate Delight later this week for Dan's return from Houston. I got the recipe from a friend who lives in Texas, hopefully it's good!!

Comments (0)