Before I go into Schizo's stories I'll talk about my day. I went to the temple this morning with my mom. We went to Mount Timpanogos due to Jordan River being closed for cleaning/renovations. I had a lot of fun and it is a beautiful temple (aren't they all). Dan helped with this temple too, but he was 8. My mom had to explain to the temple workers why this crazy young girl (me) in all her temple clothes kept avoiding the carpet designs. Sorry I have a hard time walking on my family's amazing art. My only difficulty was the name of the person I went through for. I thought my Grandma had a million names, this lady had a ton more!!! And it was in a foreign language. Sheesh.

Now Schizo. He has soooooooo much energy we have to take him outside daily for walks. Although it usually ends up with me jogging alongside him because he just wants to run. A dog tried to attack us. I of course was freaking out. Schizo wanted to tell him who was really in charge. Ferrets have no fear because they're carnivores. They'll take anything on. Then Schizo hears the sprinklers turn on. I thought for sure he'd hate them since he can't stand water. Instead he sprints to the sprinklers and starts war dancing in front of the sprinkler head. He kept trying to attack the sprinkler heads but would get so excited by all the water. He ended up being soaking wet after 30 minutes and I had to take him inside to dry off. I figured he'd be done for the day since he was outside for an hour. However all he wanted to do was get back outside. I spent a total of 2 hours outside with a very excited ferret. And he STILL has a ton of energy. Goodness, is he half dog??

Comments (1)

On June 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM , mbreck said...

If we come over some day and he starts war dancing in front of my baby I will run run run!