Since most of this vacation is being spent just sitting around I thought it might be fun to give you all a daily update on how it is going. We'll start from the beginning. We're in Manzanita, Oregon. I very small beach town. It is literally right on the cost and the grocery store is about the size of our gas stations back in SLC. We're staying at a rental home. It is super awesome!! Our first day was spent driving up to Oregon. We rode up with my father/mother-in-law and my brother/sister-in-law were in their own car. We first stopped off at a restaurant in Ogden, Utah called Jeremiah's. It was really really good breakfast food. It is a more cowboy kind of atmosphere. After we left there we drove all the way up to a town outside of Portland where we stayed in a hotel for the night. We went to dinner at a pizza place that is part of McMenamins. It was good food but I was feeling like crap from eating just junk food for lunch. After dinner me, Dan, and my bro/sister-in-law went swimming. We also spent some time in the sauna. Afterwards I worked out in the rain. I loved it. I'd take the rain over the snow any day. Of course we woke up and continued driving. That was mostly it for day 1. I don't think I took many pics so....yeah.

Comments (0)