This year we didn't have much to do for Halloween. Usually we have some parties to go to with our friends. This year we didn't. However my work does have us dress up for Halloween (or the day before in this case). I dressed up as Lara Croft Tomb Raider. This is a video game I love playing and love watching Dan play. She's pretty much an awesome girl so yeah. My costume wasn't super fantastic since it was a pack bought from a Halloween store (except the air soft guns which are now Dan's toys). It was still a lot of fun. Here is the pic:
As far as the actual day of Halloween, Dan and I just sat around the house. We had candy for trick or treaters but we didn't have any come. I decided to take Schizo outside for a walk and he recruited some trick or treaters to our house. We then realized that we were suppose to put a sign up on our door. duh! After that we had a few people come over but still not many. We told people to take handfuls of candy but we still have a ton left. Now we're playing video games and blogging. Yay....

Comments (1)

On November 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM , mbreck said...

You look great! Love it. We loved seeing you and hubby and the kids. Thank you for everything.